Monday, January 2, 2012

Warning: Very random thoughts strung together

So, I'm finally uploading Christmas photographs that I may or may not edit by Easter. There was some interesting stuff on my camera, but nothing that made one very interesting post. So I'm shoving it all together in this one post. Let's see how it turns out. Wheeee! What fun!

Ahh! I see they loaded completely randomly, too, with no regard for chronological numbering. Nice.

 OK. So, yes, this was still on my camera. A day at the pumpkin farm. In October. Yep. Mother of the Year. This was the start of the shorts over leggings thing. She's still the cutest!

The sun rising outside our house. I love our open horizon view and enjoying the sunrise every morning. OK. That's a bald-face lie. I hate seeing the sun rise every morning. I am NOT a morning person. I suffer through the morning along with everyone who's around me. The poor souls. They hate it when I see the sun rise, which is almost every morning since I wake up at 5:30 a.m. But, if I gotta be up that early, I'm glad God gives me a view like this almost every day. He's nice like that.

 The kids had Legos out on the folding table for like well forever. I finally cleaned it up and found a stash of chocolate chip morsels back there. I'd say that was gross if I hadn't seen the stuff my little ADHD wonder hides in her room. She gets hungry when her medication wears off. It's nice she has a plan for when hunger strikes. I mean, the kitchen is SOOOO far away and we only give her access to eat at any hour (from the healthy food drawer only...we do have some limits!).

Three head injuries in six months, but it took 9 years for Abby to get her first shiner. It never turned purple...just yellow with this blue crescent around her eye. Pretty freaky looking. Ummm....I almost forgot to mention. We did not do this to her! She collided with a boy at recess -- the same day Dan got sick -- so we kind of forgot about it until her skin began to change colors.

This is Ryker at the pumpkin farm. He's giving his "natural" smile. Poor boy. He tries. 

Abby might be forgetful and fitful. She can be hateful and despicable, but I suppose most siblings can be. Yet sometimes she's super sweet and full of compassion and thoughtfulness. Like when she lays out outfits for her brother. She doesn't even try to impose her own fashion rules on him, and she leaves adorable little notes. And just when you think she can't get any cuter, you turn to see the closet where she got everything...


Yep. That's our Abby. Gotta love her!

If you're still tuned in, I hope you were entertained. They sure keep us on our toes, which is why it takes three months for me to get photos off my camera and onto my computer. Show's over. Please come back soon!

No comments: